The information we collect may include your full name, phone number, physical address, payment details, email address or any other information you submit to us.
We automatically collect information such as your IP address, cookies, browser you are using to access our website including the time and date, and website you may have visited before and after landing on ours.
How was may use your information
The information that we collect may be used for marketing purposes, transactions and for answering any inquiries you may have. We may also use any information obtained for security purposes such as protecting our company/website or our clients.
Other use may include:
– To improve our website, products and services
– To communicate with you through phone, email or by mail
– Sharing with 3rd parties for collaboration on any work we provide for you
– For investigations such as fraud, violations or any situation which the law requires us to pass over for investigation purposes.
– Any other use to comply with the law
– Verify your identity
– Help conduct marketing and business campaigns